The height of the ground in the Sichuan pheasant house should be 25-35 cm higher than the ground outside the house. Otherwise, the ground and litter in the Sichuan pheasant house will be relatively humid, which will cause a lot of diseases in the flock. During heavy rain, rainwater will be poured into the chicken coop.
2. How to choose the color of the plastic shutter window for the chicken coop. First, the south and north directions of the roller shutter window should be dark. The upper part of the roller shutter should be dark, and the upper part should be transparent, and the upper transparent part should not take more than three points of the entire window area For one, the lower part of the upper and lower roller blinds should be provided with facilities for blowing out air in order to maintain heat and prevent the wind from entering.
3. The roof of the henhouse should be covered with straw for heat insulation and insulation.
4. The gate of the chicken coop for people to enter and exit must be firmly secured and locked. The eaves above the gate and windows are used to prevent rain from flowing in.
5. The east and west walls of the chicken coop should be provided with windows to facilitate ventilation and cooling in summer.
6. Open a floor window for each chicken house to let chickens in and out, and adjacent floor windows should not face the same side.
7. Make a well at a suitable location between the two new chicken houses, mainly used for drinking water for the flocks and flushing the chicken houses, etc. If necessary, separate fences between the two houses.
8. The hen house is north to the middle, starting from 10 meters, and building a simple rainy shed that extends 2--2.5 meters wide to the far end and extends to the far north, with a height of 1.5 meters, allowing the flock of chickens to shade and avoid heavy rain. Install water pipes and automatic drinking fountains, or build independent rain and sun sheds above each automatic drinking fountain. The area of each shed can be determined according to the actual situation (according to the density of fruit trees). The distance between each drinking fountain should be 10- 12 meters.
9. The land outside the hen house should be smoothed, and the big ditch should be covered so that chickens can go in and out at any time and walk outside the house.
10. You need to buy 30 automatic drinking fountains inside the chicken house, 20 outside the chicken house, a total of 50, and 60 large buckets and 2 sprayers in the chicken house.
11. In winter, the grass leaves are dry and the insects are hibernating. It is not suitable for stocking chickens. If you want to stock them, you must feed the chicken with corn flour, soybean meal, bran, and a lot of organic waste such as vegetables and vegetables in the greenhouse. , The leftovers after picking in the greenhouse can be used by chickens.
12. The hen house must arrange for a special person to be on duty, keeping at least two dogs for alert.
13. Repair the road outside the chicken house. Install water and electricity, nets and other facilities in the chicken house, install 3-4 energy-saving street lights, and install a relatively solid fence around the orchard to prevent chickens from being stolen and chickens fleeing.
The above content is introduced here, I hope the content introduced above is helpful to everyone, welcome new and old customers to call us for consultation and cooperation;
Other information for this user